Fire destroys Fairfield home

0
466

A Fairfield family is homeless following a fire Tuesday night at the Leisure Living Trailer Park.

Fairfield Fire Chief Scott Vaughn says a faulty electrical panel in the front living room of the mobile home.  There were no injuries in the blaze.

The family lost everything in the fire and are in need of clothing for two boys and a girl.

In addition, other items needed are personal items like tooth brushes and tooth paste, shampoo, hair brushes and gift cards.

All donated items can be dropped off at Pence Elementary school in Fairfield.