The Southeast Iowa Super Conference has announced the pairings for its 2014 Girls Basketball Shootout, which will be played on Saturday night. In matchups involving schools of the Ottumwa Radio Sports Network, the Cardinal girls will play at Highland, the Pekin girls are hosting New London and the Van Buren girls will travel to Lone Tree.
Each season, the Shootout matches up teams from the SEISC North against teams from the SEISC South, based on the order of finish in the two divisions. This season, SEISC North teams will host all Shootout games.
The complete list of Shootout matchups:
SOUTH DIVISION @ NORTH DIVISION
1. Burlington, ND (14-0) @ Mediapolis (15-0)
2. Central Lee (9-3) @ Winfield-MU (12-3)
3. New London (11-4) @ Pekin (12-4)
4. Cardinal (6-8) @ Highland (10-6)
5. Danville (6-8) @ IA Mennonite (8-8)
6. Van Buren (6-8) @ Lone Tree (6-9)
7. Holy Trinity (5-9) @ Columbus (6-10)
8. West Burlington (4-10) @ Wapello (6-10)
9. Harmony (0-11) @ WACO (3-12)
10. Danville (6-8) @ L-M (0-16) Feb. 13,2014
Note: Because the South Division only has nine teams (Maharishi does not field a girls basketball squad), Danville will play a second Shootout game on February 13th Louisa-Muscatine with an opponent.